Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Week 10: #23

Yea! I think that with this post I have fulfilled all the exercises. I have learned about the existance of some technology that I was not aware of. It's forced me to go beyond my comfort zone. That is good! The favorite discoveries was Zoho, LibraryThing and the downloadable media. What I learned today will be changing tomorrow. Just like life, technology goes on.
The frustrating parts to this training:
1. those times when I have thought "I don't understand this! I just need to get on with this so I can move on to the things that can help me accomplish the things that really need to be done."
2. the fact that this has taken a lot more time than the ten hours of training that is being credited to each of the participants.
3. the open lab that I drove to and spent a good portion of my day off was of no help at all. The individuals that were assigned to help were more interested in getting their own twenty-three things accomplished than helping the ones that came for help. I went clueless to the open lab, and I left clueless and angry.
I know that everyone who helped put this program together spent an awful lot of time on making these training hours available. Thanks for your additional time that you spent.

No comments: