Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Extra YouTube

This is the video I found and wanted to post on my blog. I have an interest in music history and thought the content of this video was inspirational.

2 Corinthians 9:14:15 And in their prayers for you their hearts will go out to you, because of the surpassing grace God has given you. Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!
Ephesians 1:6-8 ...to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves. In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

Great verse!
Your blog looks great . . . awesome job!