Thursday, November 29, 2007

Week 6: #13

I read the info on the habits of Del.icio.us users and the beginner's guide to Del.icio.us. My head is sort of swimming! (maybe it's the hour of the day or the amount of time I've been sitting in front of my home computer) I could watch the video but choose not to do that right now because my speaker on my home computer is shot (maybe that should be on my wishlist for Christmas). I'll have to watch the 8 minute tutorial video at work. (Sorry co-workers and customers, your computers will be slowing down the next time I have a chance to get back to this exercise at work.)
When I linked into the HCPL Del.icio.us account for reference resource, I discovered I could spend many a day reading, and clicking and reading, and click and reading... One can get lost in it all!
Did you see the incentives offered by PLCMCL? WOW!!! I think I would have worked a little harder to complete these 23 things.
I'm not a real big web-surfer (although having arrived at the gift-giving season I intend to use it more), but I can see how handy this could be for someone involved in research on a daily basis.

No comments: